The World’s First App-based B2B Auction Marketplace Built Exclusively for the Mobile Industry.
CPBids is reinventing the way secondary mobile device industry trades returned, overstock and traded-in devices and accessories. Every day, millions of dollars of product are liquidated, and each year, upwards of $25B in spent by buyers worldwide.
Buy & Sell Direct
in a Global Marketplace
Reduce Business Risk
for Sellers & Buyers
Live Auction Meets Mobile App Bidding
CPbids empowers sellers and buyers to take advantage of an app-based B2B auction platform that combines all the benefits of an online marketplace with the transparency of a live auction. Now, US-based sellers can deal directly with global buyers who can inspect product before placing bids on product lots.
👥 Sell & Buy Directly
Freely trade mobile phones at scale in a private app-based marketplace free of costly liquidation brokers and middlemen.
- Eliminate Liquidation Overhead – Maintain full ownership, remain anonymous to bidders, and get guaranteed payment within 48 hrs of the auction close.
- Global Marketplace – US-based Sellers can finally reach an international buyer base while maintaining controls and compliance.
- International Warehouse – Secure and insured warehouses in Dallas, Tex. and Hong Kong for product inspections, grading and fulfillment after auction closes.
📱 Use Cutting-Edge Auction Technology
Participate in app-based daily auctions on the CPBids mobile app.
- Daily Auctions – Download the Seller and Buyer app for Android and Apple iOS.
- Logical Lot Creation – Sellers can access data-driven AI and complex analytics to determine the optimum product lot configurations.
- Buyers Data – Leverage historical auction data and Buyer’s insights to leverage on future bids.
👍 Reduced Risk for Sellers & Buyers
- Star Rating System – Sellers & Buyers must maintain a positive user-level to continue participating in the CPBids marketplace.
- Seller Controls – Sellers maintain geographic locations where your products can be sold, as well as filter product lots to sell only to R2- or ISO 14001:2004-certified Buyers at auction.
- Product Lot Inspections – Buyers can examine product lots in-person at our warehouse before placing appropriately-priced bids from the mobile app.